01 April 2012

Music!

As some of you likely know, I am currently on college choir tour. [Should you be interested in listening to the music we're singing, here are some good recordings: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3EF909B92D030E6C&feature=g-all-a {it's our playlist}.] However, the piece I want to share tonight is not choral music at all, but Canadian Brass. This rather amazing group came to Houghton just a couple weeks ago, and I love this recording so much!
I have been keeping records of the different places we're going and plan to post a bit about the trip when it's over, but for right now I won't spoil the adventure :p Enjoy the music!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa....Nadea! COOOOL!!!! I don't understand any of the words(For most of the songs), but the harmonies are out of this world! One other thing. I combed these videos for you....but didn't find anything. Don't you have a close-up? At the very least tell us where you are standing. Please? Or are you not there? Maybe I'm just showing my ignorance. *sigh* I'll leave the commenting on the smart people's blogs to Gryphon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not being clear - those aren't videos of us! :) That is the repertoire we did, but it was what we listened to when we were learning the music. In my post about tour I'll put up a video of us that was recorded at our last concert.

      Delete
  2. Cool!! Dad thought that they were really good when he went to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, they are really good, thanks for sharing!! (I could do with ought the pink ties though :)

    ReplyDelete