07 May 2012

Black-Eyed Susan

Today I went out for lunch with three of my friends. We went to a place in Angelica called the Black-Eyed Susan Acoustic Cafe. It was quite fun, and the food was quite good. 

I got a sandwich called Muffaletta, and asparagus

Buffalo chicken sandwich and skillet potatoes. Also, hungry ;)

Brownie sundae!

I got raspberry-chocolate-whipped cream pie. Tasty!

happy eating

Waiting for creme brulee

oh-so-happy!

we enjoy our food!

delicious chocolate mints came complimentary (1,000 times better than fortune cookies) :p
Well, that's what I did today! Then I had a meeting, then take home final, and time with friends ... good day so far! It's raining, but in a happy, spring kind of way! :-)

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have a word with you and the Cocoanut when you get back. Posting pictures of food is utter torture. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! That looks fun :) And I miss Rebecca!!! And I can't wait to see you in just 4 days!!!! Wooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa Whoa! Stop the train! Better than Fortune Cookies?! I am not sure that is possible. (You must remember though that this is coming from someone who confessed his favorite food, Chinese Food, at the age of 4.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S: Looked like an absolutely awesome outing! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughh, I have to stop looking at your and CocoaNuts blogs at lunch time.

    ReplyDelete