25 June 2010

Finishing up at Yale

Hello All!

After the absence of a few days (which is not bad, comparing my record before that ...) I return to bid you all farewell again :) Today the program at Yale concludes, and with it concludes any and all reasonable expectation of having internet access, which gives me (and should give you) reasonable doubt that I will blog again in the near future!

I am so very glad I came and participated in this program. Not only did I learn about what libertarians believe, I was under their teaching and that gave the weight of conviction to their arguments. It was good to have the position taken seriously and I learned a lot by having them present many facets of the libertarian argument.

Well - my dad just called. Off I go, for another 2 months of adventure before I go back to college!

No comments:

Post a Comment