22 October 2013

Piano Guys!!

For anyone who knows me, you probably already know that the Piano Guys are my favorite music band, hands down, no question. So I am sharing this on my blog as a vote for them to win a youtube award, just because.



And since you get hardly any of their amazing music in this video that has to be shared in order to vote for them, here is the real video with the amazing music which is the actual reason why I vote for them. Elizabeth and I saw this performed live in Buffalo when we went to the concert last week!! It is a combination of Faure's "Pavane" and David Guetta's "Titanium".

That's not even my favorite, though. I have not been able to choose an actual favorite, so here are a few of the ones I listen to most. [If anyone is not familiar with the Piano Guys, I highly recommend listening to these, or going to their youtube channel and watching anything.] All three of these were also played at the concert last week, and I can truly say that they are even more amazing to see in person! (How is that possible...)
 this is a mashup of the Bourne Identity soundtrack and the Vivaldi Double Cello Concerto
an African version of the Coldplay song "Paradise"--Peponi
and last in order of production but certainly not in awesomeness, the brand-new "Kung Fu Piano", which is a mixture of the soundtrack from Kung Fu Panda with Chopin-style piano and filmed on the Great Wall of China.

Hope you enjoy!! I am posting this as a vote for the youtube competition, but I suppose passing around some of the best music I know makes for a not-too-shabby blog post, too, and I am sorely lacking in those ;)

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you....you are lacking in blog posts...... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was counting on the music to soften your soul before the opportunity arose to comment...apparently I should have included a few more videos haha =)

      Delete
  2. Well...see...I didn't actually listen to the music since I was in the lunch room at work. However, I'm sure that if I had listened to the tunes I might have responded a little differently.....actually......I doubt that I would've. :D

    ReplyDelete