07 December 2009

Last week of School

Well, hurrah hurrah! I am now in my last week of classes for the semester here at Houghton. Do you know what that means? It means that in two weeks I will leave Houghton College for the next eight months. Pretty incredible, isn't it? In response to Jessica's comment(s), I thought I would do well to blog again.

I had a big paper due today, but now I don't have anything due until finals week! That is incredibly exciting, although at the same time I have a lot to do and will need to start right away. In fact, I should be studying instead of blogging . . . but I am under the strictest of orders to blog, and so am sacrificing my grades, my scholarships, and my standing as an honors student. (Jessica, I hope you enjoy this post. It is a sacrifice, but I'm doing it for you.)

If anyone believed what I said in the previous paragraph, I'm sorry. I do not try to actually deceive people. In fact, I do have a little free time right now and can blog with a minimum of damage to my grades :)

My life has been busy with four papers to turn in today! I hadn't realized just how crazy the day was going to be. For some reason I thought it would be a little slow - not so! It was good, though, and I'm looking forward to the next week. Being done with my paper takes a lot of stress off.

I hope everyone understands that the reason I haven't blogged so long is because of that paper. And please be forewarned that when I go home for Christmas I will have very limited internet access! As such, I likely will not be blogging regularly! But I will try to get at least a few more posts in before I leave.

:)

3 comments:

  1. If Jessica's excitement of being nearly done with the first semester is inclusive of all college students, I can well imagine your excitement! And Jessica pulled that same "I've blogged more often than you have so you'd better blog" thing on me too -- we could start a facebook group for "Blogging Victims of Jessica's Hoodwinking." Then again, since all members are busy with schoolwork, the group might suffer from abandonment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the post...you've put me to shame with FOUR papers due in one day. Wow. And yet you still were able to blog. Amazing! Looking forward to seeing you on the other side of final exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make it through this last week of school! We can't wait to have you home!!!!

    ReplyDelete