08 December 2009

A week of Sanity . . . ?

Well, I am in my last week of classes here at Houghton. I can't believe it's almost over! Next week will be finals, which will be interesting, and I will then be done with semester one. Wow. I'm happy that I don't have anything else due until finals. It should be a week that I can get started on my two take home finals and study for my three in class exams. Hopefully it will also be a time that I can get some sanity into my life, clean my room to leave for a year, and finish up all the paperwork that needs to be done in order to be off campus for a semester.

Today has been a good day for me: I slept for 10 hours last night, had a good review session for Biblical Literature after class, had lunch, started my finals work, practiced for the concert tomorrow, had Philharmonia basic conducting finals, dinner, played Squash, and various other miscellaneous things somewhere in there including Bethany braiding my hair!

Now I'm relaxing and blogging here and on my other blog and calming down and looking forward to a full night's rest tonight. We have lovely snow here now and I'm enjoying it still - particularly since I don't have to deal with it all that much! It is very beautiful and the weather in general has been very nice (especially for Western New York) :)

Hope you all are enjoying your days/evenings and for everyone at home, I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day. :) Sounds like you were kinda busy though! I'm looking forward to seeing you too!

    -Annetta

    ReplyDelete