30 December 2009

Winter Break

Hello again, everyone! I know it's been quite awhile, but I haven't been on my blog at all recently and as such have not blogged.

Break has been good - we have been getting lots of snow, lots of cold weather, and lots of fun. I find it difficult to believe that it's only 13 days until I fly off into the sky . . . well yes, I'm planning on coming back, but not for awhile :) It will be my first flight all by myself, which is very exciting. I probably should be scared, but I'm not: after all, the airport is very small and I I could scarcely get lost!

I'm planning to blog from London, but you know how I can be about blogging! It should be interesting to see if I actually do it, but I certainly will try. And if I get a camera from which I can get pictures to put here, then I will attempt to share pictures as well.

Hope you all are enjoying your winter, and happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you're leaving that soon. Thanks for the update and I'll be expecting a ton of posts from London! :)

    -Annetta

    ReplyDelete