01 December 2009

Back from Break!

Well, after being gone for a week, here I am again!

Break was relaxing and so much fun. I got to spend time with my family and an evening with my friends, and had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner (and leftovers until I left . . . ): all those things Thanksgiving break is stereotyped to be if done properly. So, I was very satisfied with it. It is amazing to think that it's only about three weeks until I am done with the semester! It is weird to think that I won't be at Houghton again for eight months! I will certainly miss it, and all of my friends here. But I am very excited about the future, too! It is a happy mix.

Well, a psychology test lurks in the shadows of tomorrow morning and I still need to look over my notes and prepare. I did want to let you know that I am still alive and officially excited about life!

Have a great day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude.

    I blog more often than you do now (I think...haven't checked). It has been seven days--a week--since you posted last. What is up with that?! Don't tell me you're letting insignificant things such as college and *cough* skype *cough* keep you from blogging!

    Just kidding. But I had to mention you absence of posts, since you always get on my case!!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one more thing...you better approve that comment. It took years of thought.

    ReplyDelete