13 March 2010

13 March 2010

Today was a very fun day! It was my first day of being here in London when I officially had nothing to do! Please note that the above statement does NOT mean that I did not do anything! I called my family this morning and was able to talk to all of them, which was very nice! This afternoon I went up to Camden Town market, which apparently is a huge tourist attraction/trap. There I saw yet one more instance of just how much I've changed since coming here. I was definitely not a Londoner. At the same time, I was not like the tourists. It was strange! I got ripe mangos, a London hoodie, and other random things such as bread and cheese for the coming week! :) It was a very fun afternoon, the first Saturday afternoon I have really enjoyed here ... GStQ

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I finished reading this and I started looking for the "like" button. What have you done to me, facebook?! Anyways, I'm glad you have had a fun day. Break sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete