16 March 2010

16 March 2010

So, the epic adventure goes on ... I have to say it again, I'm so excited to be in London!!!

Today was my outside day for break. For Friday we have a lot of reading due, (some poems, as well as the whole book "Frankenstein",) so I headed up to Hampstead Heath, which is a wonderful place to relax and be outdoors! It was a beautiful, amazing, lovely, gorgeous, sunny, warm, quiet, and great for a non-stressful day on break!

That was just one of the many fields that I walked through today.

I loved the reflection of the trees and sky in the water!

So, that is an example of why I like it so well there! There are open spaces, and I felt like I could breathe ... is was so nice! When I walked out the gate and back into London, there was one more aspect of my break that was accomplished - a restful afternoon that helped me to de-stress still further and unwind part of myself that gets tied into little knots from being with people constantly! That is one downside of living in such a city as London ... not that I don't like it, just every once in awhile I need something different! :) GStQ

No comments:

Post a Comment