01 April 2010

1 April 2010

So, it's a new month here in London town! It was characteristically wet, but not at all miserable :)

Tuesday night was incredible, Bethany and I went to see the Phantom of the Opera! I can't say that I found it funny or enjoyed it, but it was very compelling and I am very glad that I went. Maybe that's a drawback of being in a program like this and maybe it's a good thing - regardless, I analyze things a lot more now than I used to! (And that is saying something, for me ....)

Today was my last official day at the National Gallery, which was sad and exciting all at once. It is exciting, because that is one more thing done that means I am just that much closer to going home! At the same time, I have really liked that gallery, and if I have time I would like to go back just to look around. I did buy a little book with 200 or so pictures of paintings, that included almost all of my favorites. That way I will at least be able to look them up and remember who painted them, what they are called, what they really look like, and so on! Another week is drawing to a close ...GStQ

No comments:

Post a Comment