22 November 2009

2 days to break!

Today is a mixture of church, reading, homework, thanksgiving hall dinner, and the closing of the Houghton Weslyann Church's three week 24/7 prayer vigil. I'm having a nice, relaxing afternoon with blogging, doing some math to prepare for my test tomorrow, and listening to fiddle music with violin and cello. It has been a good day so far. I woke up this morning to one of the nicest feelings ever - not at all tired, and looking forward to the day! I am feeling more and more alive. :)

I am so excited about going home for break in 2 days! Talking on the phone to my family isn't the same as seeing them, and I almost never talk to my other friends on the phone so it will be great to see them, too! For now - I have 6 classes (including a test) and chapel before I can go home! Oh and yes - I also have a Prism rehearsal, prism being Houghton's Christmas gala. It's quite a big deal around here, but I've been enjoying listening to Christmas music. It's not bad stuff to have stuck in my head!

Hope your day has been restful and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment