20 November 2009

math project and general relief

Yes, the two go together! I had a big math project that was due today, and I turned it in this morning. So now life is much more relaxed, and I'm going to take a nap!

I go home in 4 days for Thanksgiving break! I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends, eating real food (no offense meant to Pioneer Caterers, who do an awesome job for cooking on a scale like they do) and having no homework! Actually, the homework thing isn't true because I have a term paper to write somewhere in there and two tests the day after I get back. But it should still be plenty of fun!

I got a room draw notice in the mail today. It's weird to think about signing up already for next fall! (Since I won't be here next spring what would usually be spring sign ups rolls into fall.)

Well, I know this is relatively short, but I'm tired . . . just wanted to let you know that I'm doing much better than I have been in quite awhile because of being done with that project. And I'm healthy now, too, so that is a definite positive. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear it's finished. What a relief! Looking forward to seeing you soon, and we can catch up! :D

    ReplyDelete