30 January 2010

30 January 2010

Today was not a good day for London; I did not go outside at all. Yes, truth be told, it was another Saturday. That means, of course, another paper, which means I have no free time . . . and the truth comes back to not going outside. At all. Which is sad, especially since I'm in London and better things should be done than being on my computer all day. Oh well. Such is life; if I was more of a genius or a faster writer or more analytical or just plain smarter it wouldn't take so long. As it is, I believe that God has given me all the talents and abilities that I need, and if it takes me all day to write a paper, then I just need to be glad that I had all day to do it! Here's a very calming song that helped me today!

Bethany is looking at my paper now, commenting, telling me what I can do to make it better. So, in a few minutes I will be revising. Just thought I would give a quick update! GStQ

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the song...I listened and was blessed..one of my favorite ways of picturing God (as He writes in the psalms)..hideing us in His wonderful hands and lifting us on Eagles wings...Womderful Lord! 0' degrees this am...didn't really want to go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad - I might be posting more songs as I come across them :) I love that imagery as well.

    The temperature . . . brr!!! I guess I'm getting spoiled - we had a light frost last night; first time since we got here, and I thought it was cold!

    Hope things are going well for you. I love London (in case you can't tell!) and look forward to seeing you sometime, although I know it won't be for way too long.

    Love you both ~~~ :)

    ReplyDelete