23 February 2010

23 February 2010

This morning I woke up, had breakfast, did reading, and stopped to look at the clock. It was quarter of ten, and I needed to go to the store at some point. The store is about 3/4 of a mile away, so I decided to go for it. I made the round trip in half an hour, which is some kind of FYHP record. (In case FYHP isn't an accrynom I've explained before, it stands for First Year Honors Program and refers to the fact that the London program is for first year students.) It is the common way we refer to the program! I got tissues, (having used a box of 150 in 2 days ...) cranberry juice, organic yogurt, and more tea. I got back and felt better having been outside. We had colloquy on Luther, then I had lunch and settled to reading for the afternoon. I ended up falling asleep on my book (oops....) and took a 2 hour nap, then finished my reading. I felt so much better after waking up, and am hopeful of recovering soon! GStQ

This is from London ... oh, how I love living here (no, I didn't see this personally, just found it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment